Welcome to Kansas

Welcome to Kansas

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Road conditions- NOT, more like crappy drivers


WTF Kansas,

You need to learn how to drive in snow. 6-10 inches? Please. We used to get 6-10 inches EVERYDAY when I was a kid back in Minnesnowta. We'd walk through the snow for 6 miles to get to school. I just don't understand why you think 4mph is EVER an acceptable speed to go on a freeway. EVER.
Let me guess- you'll probably close all your schools down tomorrow, won't you? Awwww, that's cute.

3 comments:

  1. And they will close the schools BEFORE the first snowflake has fallen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They've actually already declared tomorrow a snow day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm all for closing school whenever the chance occurs. Those were some of the happiest days of my childhood. Forts, snow people, ice skating on the pond, sledding down Mulasky Hill, you name it, we did it. Here's to snow days!

    ReplyDelete