Welcome to Kansas

Welcome to Kansas

Monday, April 18, 2011


Son of a beeotch, wouldn't you know it?

I was driving along on my merry way last Friday. It was a little rainy out, nothing too treacherous. I was stopped at a pretty large intersection in Lawrence. All of a sudden I see a car very close in my rear-view mirror. I thought to myself Wow, that car might be too close to me to stop in this rain. Since I'm used to being a defensive driver (everyone else being terrible drivers), I was going to pull ahead a little, but of course I couldn't...there being a car right in front of me and all. So, I slowly got rear-ended by this dumb-ass.

If it isn't bad enough that this person doesn't understand the idea of driving on slightly dampened roads, here's the kicker: I take a right at the intersection and pull into the nearest parking lot. I wait a few minutes, and then I get out to check if there is any damage to my car. Thankfully, it looks fine to me. I wait a few more minutes, and NO ONE SHOWS UP.

Yeah that's right, not only is there a shitty unknown driver around, there is a shitty, unknown, hit-and-run driver around.

And I thought you people (Kansas)'s one redeeming quality could have been that you're nice. Ok, I just pulled that out of my ass, you were never nice. I was just trying to think of one decent thing about you, Kansas.


Serenity now,

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment